Military/Veteran/Dependent Resources

The following links provide information and resources for current and future students who are active military or veterans:

The University Registrar's Office provides information for all veteran benefits and their dependents.  We process all official certification of enrollment and program changes to the Department of Veterans Affairs in Buffalo, N.Y.

Radford University will consider for transfer credit only those credits earned from a regionally accredited college or university as recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), as well as military service at levels consistent with the American Council on Education (ACE) Guide to the Evaluation of Education Experiences in the Armed Services.  Additional information can be found on their page and the Joint Services Transcript Evaluation Form can be found here.

The University maintains a Military Resource Center to assist veterans and dependants.  Their services include transition coaches and veteran student organizations.