Transfer to Radford

Everyone is welcome in Highlander country, and we'd love to have you join us.  If you are currently enrolled in a 2-year or 4-year higher education institution and want to make the move to Radford University, we can help.  For students in the Commonwealth of Virginia, we can count most or all of the classes you've already taken towards your degree progress so you stay on target to graduate on time.  

Our Transfer Resources page has opportunities to tour campus, requirements to apply, credit transfer guidelines, deadlines to apply, counselors ready to answer your questions, and materials to support your transition to Radford University.  You can also contact the Political Science Department directly for questions about major classes and the RU Poli Sci experience.